Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Great, creative flash. Sad ending :(

Creative, very much so. Made me laugh. I was rooting for the stick guy the whole way through. What a sad ending.. All that work to be free and in the end he just got closed.

Sheindlin's Reign Sheindlin's Reign

Oh .. my god..

All I can say is that you're the next Terry Gilliam. Seriously. Oh, my god.

MGS 3: Crab Battle MGS 3: Crab Battle

Haha! Perfect!

This works on so many levels, but what I'm impressed with the most is that you found someone who sounds EXACTLY like Dave Hayter as Snake. It's beautiful. CRAB BATTLE! *slow motion scream*

The Tourette's Burglar The Tourette's Burglar

Awesome

I feel terrible for Grandma, clutching her head in shame that she married the guy and gave birth to Tourette's kids.

BTW, anyone recognize that Metorologist is actually Pico? Look at his hair and shirt.

3 3ast 3 3urious 3 3ast 3 3urious

Awesome

Takes a bite at practically all those really terrible trailers, but..

I found out how to pronounce the last "3" line.

three thrimes threh thraythree.

welcome to the portal... welcome to the portal...

That poor little fellow..

Oh god.. I felt so bad for him. :(

I'll never again blam a flash! Oh jesus... whatever did he do to anyone...

Retarded Animal Babies 7 Retarded Animal Babies 7

Nice. But, *barf*

(Just as note, this is the most disgusting RAB ever! Seriously! When he shit his pants when he got the gun and when the puppy had the huge dick and..)

Graphics: Slick as always.

Sound: Funny funny! :D

Humor: Gotta love it! Although.. It was.. REALLY.. barfingly.. disgusting!

Just something guys, I think that little code thing that you see appear.. Is hexidecimal. When I clicked on that horse in the wild west scene, it said 12. Are there many more like this as well? I figure if it's hexidecimal, there are 3 other hidden spots that show something like the horse. So, another thing I can think of is that there is only one place to enter in the code, so you must get it right the first time and it'll let you enter in the next 2 bits. I figure if you find them all, convert them to hexidecimal, then enter them in that you'll get something really nice.

Although when the "click" hand came up on some things and I clicked, nothing happened. Is this is a bug or are some of them just duds to throw you off?

Anyway, nice work! Looking forward to RAB8..

Mario VS. Sonic  (VGDC) Mario VS. Sonic (VGDC)

Sweet! But..

It was all awesome untill we got the Sonic ending.
To tell you the truth, i thought that he was
gonna turn into Super Sonic and totally kick Mario's butt into outer space!

But good try anyway. Now, for the positive... EVERYTHING ELSE!

Can't wait to see Megaman waste both of them!
lol

The Bard's Song The Bard's Song

Oh my god.......

This is without a doubt one of the most incredible portal entries EVER! I'm very hyped up and very excited to see your next work, Chuck!